Ensure 100% Reporting Accuracy on Q-ETDS Returns
Ensuring 100% accuracy with the reporting requirements requires every organization & the team involved to know & adapt to the changes swiftly. This ensures Zero Latency, Accurate Data & a step towards World Class Organization…
As Q2 ends by 30th September, 2013, it is time for us to undertake the Q-ETDS reporting requirements. Recently, the TDS cell has come out with some changes in the reporting requirements & has added some new data’s to be declared mandatorily.
Some of the significant changes are as below:
- Reporting of Lower Deduction Certificate Number made Mandatory. Earlier we were only providing Lower Deduction Applicable – Yes / No.
- Country of Residence of the Deductee needs to be mentioned for Section 195 Deductee’s under Form 27Q.
- Change of Field in 24Q, Annexure 1 – “Taxable amount of which tax deducted” has been changed to “Amount paid/Credited”
- In Form 24Q, Annexure 2 – if PAN provided is invalid (i.e. PANNOTAVBL, PANAPPLIED & PANINVALID), then the flag in the column “Whether tax deducted at higher rate” mandatorily needs to be “Yes”
[symple_button url=”http://relativitymanagementsolutions.wowpages.co/TDS_UPDATION” color=”blue” button_target=”_blank” btnrel=”nofollow”]CLICK HERE[/symple_button] to Download the Full List of Changes
This E-Book provides access to
- Exhaustive & Complete List of changes applicable for Q-ETDS filing
- Expected bottlenecks
- Validations to be done to achieve 100% reporting Accuracy
Who are we ?
64,000 Employees spread across 121 Corporate benefit from our Expertise in Payroll, Taxation or Compliance.
They call us the Specialists